Wednesday, March 11, 2015

A Stone Cut Out Without Hands


Give At paypal.com to patriciabradford77@gmail.com

      -Je suis (I Am) Jesus Christ, "If I do this [evangelism ministry], it's good. If I die, that's good too. I will be with the Lord!" ~Gospel worker in India, voice of the martyrs …just imagine, plainly, if it doesn’t cause you pain and blood at gloriously renewing the heart and soul, this anxious outreach to the lost, then it’s not of Jesus’s Christ, as we are the church of the Martyrs.” Remember, Return, REPENT!!! www.straitisthegate14.blogspot.com, www.sacrificeofthewicked15.blogspot.com

 Repent!

     O Lord, thou hast searched me and known me, thou knowest mine downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thoughts afar off. Thou compasseth my path and my lying down and art acquainted with all my ways, for there is not a word in my tongue O Lord, but thou knowest it all together.  Thou hast beset me behind and before and laid thine hands upon me. if I ascend into heaven thou art there, If I make my bed in hell behold thou art there, if I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost part of the sea, even there will thy hand lead me and thy right hand shall hold, if I say surely the darkness shall cover me, the light shall be about me, yeah darkness hideth not from thee, but darkness and light are both alike unto thee. See Psalm 139, www.repentnow2011.blogspot.com

Prophecy Link

-Seen to seeing the rise of the anti-Christ, as so a play on, with a large meteor like rock when a voice declare: This is the anti-Christ (NWO, Elite, Wealth Of The Wicked), murderer, the compete destruction of King Nebuchadnezzar's Image of emerging nations by a stone cut out without hands falling from heaven on the map, Dan. 2:3-49 02/14/2015                                                                      
-Seen To Be In A Dream were I receive text message, after text message, after many alike messages stating the same thing, “Jesus is coming, Jesus is on his way!” 02/19/2015

Death Threat to OKC Senator Silk

      The LGBT activists have shown time and time again that they want to persecute, trample on people’s rights, and take people’s businesses if for any reason their behavior and choices are not agreed with. My family and I, like many others before, are testimonies to their hate, intolerance, and forceful nature of this movement. The sad thing is, no one is attacking their behavior. They have the right to be gay…but if you disagree with them, they will do everything in their power to ruin your life. SILK…

 A Stone Cut Out Without Hands                                                                              03/11/2015
www.lordurusalem.blogspot.com

      So, where is the P for pedophilers, or F for fornicators, choosing this life style is no different than choosing to worship Satan over God, than choosing the god of this world, over the God of heaven, creation and earth. Then of course there is no way you can expect Satan to be human being, he is a monster and all who worship him, especially knowingly are monsters as well, monsters in human disguises.  Of course not just human disguises, normally functioning humans, but that’s insensible seeing there’s nothing Holy Spirit about the American Dream either, all the more this Holocaust Maker in Sheep’s clothing, genocidal.

     I’m commenting here because I want to share how I was in a region of heaven a few weeks ago, those who’ve read behind this end time Apostle know, there is nothing truly this oddity about this.  Just remember where Jesus explained to the disciples, how they’d not chosen Him, but He them, that because of this truth they would be used in a way most particular, even dying horribly for their faith of the Gospel Truth, Jesus Is Lord. I’d just been in dreams regarding the anti-Christ rise and reign on the earth, how all mankind was being overcome by him, then as though such things were fast forwarded, and I was in a region of heaven.

     Now as I’ve pointed out, there cannot be an anti-Christ reign until the resurrection of the Righteous Dead is fulfilled which will at this extraordinary event remove the now existing church bride, blood washed from the planet unto the future Tribulation Saints.  I was in a place in heaven, I was sitting, an elbow to my knee, hand to my chin as one bored and I was playing with this rock which surface was that of a meteor. Back and forward I rolled it when just as suddenly I let it go, fall, descend prophetically toward the earth that when I did I heard a voice say and I quote, “this is the anti-Christ murderer,” and the dream, vision passed from me.

    If you don’t know the word or prophecies of God, then you have no ideal of the significance of this rock, this stone from heaven and that the bride was in the position she was in. You have to go back to the prophet Daniel, 4th chapter, he and all spiritual persons, holy and pagan are being threaten to be put to death horribly if they cannot reveal and thus interpret a certain dream of the King of Babylon, Nebuchadnezzar. Of course the prophet Daniel, assisted by Holy Spirits is the only one who can reveal the dream as though he dreamed it himself and can as well interpret it, as though He is God himself. The dream in urgent question details the awful doom not only of Nebuchadnezzar's Kingdom, but all future kingdoms and nation building to come. Even that like mankind is given over to a curse of death, judgment and hell, this satanic to demonic to political manner of falling into the hands of nation building and turf wars is only a more elaborate rendition of this jinx of death and judgment.

     Just as so, it is a prophecy in which will see to their doom by a stone seen mysteriously cut out without hands falling from heaven that’s to crush all nation building into oblivion along a divine reign without end instead by this mysterious unman stone, (See Jesus’ Millennium Reign). I can see Jesus standing atop Mount Zion crying aloud, sparing not to all great and small, bond and free, male and female, repent ye, the Ancient of Days reign.  As so placing the position and enactment of this stone’s arrival in the hands of the bride is one more proof of heaven’s throne placing her in paradise doing these greatest of the earth’s trials. That she by Christ’s Cross is found worthy of her faithfulness right at present to escape, a promise crying aloud only days ago, even while those 21 Egyptian males were being martyred for their faith of Christ Jesus,  did said message descry, Jesus is coming, Jesus is on His Way!

     It’s actually what I looked in a dream years passed and witnessed happen to the White House of America after nation building had been completely abolished. That something phenomenally divine completely consumed it, a spirituous invasion that will be realized in America, regarding the entire free world by Oct. 2017.  The intrepid dream time table, America’s form of hand writing on the wall, where it will like an Ancient Babylon see King Belshazzar Dan. 5th chapter, fall into the hands of present-day Medes and Persians.  Thus if you’re an American, and you’re not planning for this beyond cataclysmic event any day now, you know especially being soul ready, (personally see Jesus Christ). Your flesh doom from birth you must be born again, again Christ’s Cross, blood alone washes away all sin, that you may stand Holy and blameless before the throne of God, Jesus.

     With all specialarity this prophetic dream is to remind us that with every second which tick off the clock the fulfillment of all end time prophecy is being realized. That as an appearing Angel Gabriel forewarn 2004, we are that generation proposed unto the sounding of the seventh angel whether you allow yourself to believe it or experience it or not. That as assuredly as Noah’s flood came just as a sorrowful God promised, coming, pending, nearing are such the like earth altering catastrophes like a Yellowstone Eruption, A Super EMP’s, Asteroid 2015 and this pending nuclear war, WWIII/ Armageddon.  Honestly it is the end of all things as we know it, but only that the world and mankind Elohim hath made abide anew unto infinite glory, AWAKE! That you be aware, that you be born again, that you know an Apostle of Jesus Christ is among you, as to pluck Ambers from the burning, take heed that no man deceive you, JCON, Apb, the RAM…www.woewoewoe15.blogspot.com

   For they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth, Eze. 8:12

No comments:

Post a Comment